Monday, July 27, 2015
Synthesis (Week Nine)
My E-Prime Day
This morning I woke up to what I saw to be an empty space beside me in bed. I thought to myself, "I think Blake fell asleep on the couch." I walked out to what we call the living room, and perceived with my eyes my husband in a horizontal position with his eyes closed. I think he was asleep. After talking to him, he opened his eyes and I saw him walk into the other room, I believe going to sleep in our bed. I did some yoga, cooked breakfast, ate, and rode a BART train to the 19th street stop then walked to ACCHS. I recall Jackie teaching Points Class, Kalli teaching Pathology, and Jason teaching Acupuncture Techniques. After school, I felt very tired. I travelled home via BART and exited the train at Ashby where I unlocked my bike and rode home to relax in front of the television a bit and then head to sleep.
Synthesizing Physics~ "As above, so below"
I've very much enjoyed physics class and the articles we've been given to read. A long time I ago a roommate subscribed to New Scientist and this class makes me want to subscribe so that I can read about the latest in science research and discoveries. My husband thinks it's crazy that there's no math in this class, but I've really appreciated this approach to studying physics. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment